I'd be happy to contribute the fee previously discussed, and contribute my time for design discussions and testing of the WOBuilder replacement.

But we do NOT need a WYSIWYG WOBuilder replacement.

We need an editor that, like WOBuilder, displays the organisation of the component, not the way it will be rendered in a browser. It's fine by me if someone wants to go down the path of developing a separate tool that previews what a component looks like in a browser, CSS and all, but in my opinion that is a waste of time because the rendered result would be so heavily dependent on the data and functionality of the WO application. The only real way to preview a component is to run the WO app and look at it in a browser.

Although a WO development plugin for a commercial Web editor would be nice, I too don't want to buy and learn DreamWeaver. I use Golive.

However, we could focus on a much lower target in addition to the WOBuilder replacement: plugins for both DreamWeaver and Golive (or .wo -> HTML -> .wo conversion tools) that allow web designers to edit a WO component without destroying the WO tags. I believe the WO developer tasks and the WYSIWYG appearance tasks are completely separate activities, often done by different people, and with entirely different requirements.

Regards
Thomas