James Cicenia wrote:
Jerry --

It works with Safari, IE6, and FireFox.

I use this to change style sheets for "branded" customers.

- James

On Sep 6, 2006, at 7:07 PM, Jerry W. Walker wrote:

Hi, James & Gilles,

On Sep 6, 2006, at 7:37 PM, James Cicenia wrote:

I do this in a Direct Action....

public WOActionResults defaultAction() {
            String domain = request().headerForKey("host");

It should be noted that this works only for some browsers. I beat my head against that wall more than once. The sad fact is that web browsers are not consistent in putting the host name in, and if so, with what key.

I seem to remember needing to use http_host sometimes rather than host, but I dont remember when this is the case.