I am using WOBrowser on a page. In cases where the number elements in a list equals or exceeds the 'size' of the list, is it possible for a user to deselect all elements in the list? The behavior I am getting is that at least one of the elements remains
selected and saved.

The specific behavior I want is for the user to be able to deselect ALL of the elements in the list thus removing all
related objects.  Is it possible to accomplish this using WOBrowser?

If the 'size' binding is greater than the number of elements in the list, I am able to click below the list but inside WOBrowser and get the desired
behavior.

 I have tried various combinations of bindings to no avail.

Is there a better general purpose solution, or hack? I am specifically using WOBrowser because my client did not accept the particular UI described by Malcolm Crawford in his excellent article on StepWise concerning a re-useable relationship inspector.

Thanks,

Mike Warner