Hi, Mat,

There are many places you can save the original value of transactionptDisplayGroup.selectedObject.passThroughAmt. I often override appendToResponse for this.

If you override takeValuesFromRequest, the return from super.takeValuesFromRequest, will be the first place that all the values entered by the user should be available to you. Before you return from the overriding method, you can do all the arithmetic you want to those values. However, don't do anything that will change the structure of the template, since invokeAction hasn't yet been called.

Regards,
Jerry