Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone else is using WO on Linux? It works great most of the time, but sometimes it crashes the server which finally reboots. The biggest problem is that when the server reboots, WO starts to load each of the applications and something happens which stops it after it loads the 2nd or 3rd one. All the other apps just keep trying to start and fail. I have to force restart the WOServices to fix it. Anyone seen anything like this?

Regards,
David.