On 11 Oct 2006, at 21:03, Chip Myers wrote:

Hi, I'm having trouble accessing an image I'd like to display in a WOImageButton. Until now, I've only been able to generate a '?' mark image. According to the apple website, the filename attribute of WOImageButton is as follows:

filename - Path to the image relative to the WebServerResources directory. I've performed a system search and unfortunately, have 14 different folders entitled "WebServerResources." All of these are within my main 'WebObjects' folder, however... some are contained within "JavaEOGeneration.framework" or "JavaWOExtensions.framework," etc...

Can anyone tell me where I need to place my image files to be called by a WOImageButton?

filename is the name of a file within your WebServerResources. Use the src binding if you want to give a path within your webserver docroot. To use filename, the image should be within your project, and in the Web Server target. This means it will be deployed into the /WebObjects folder in your docroot, in a subfolder with the name of your app (and further subfolders). The reason for this is that it is part of the localisation system used by WebObjects - and the documentation seems to me to be rather deceptive.

Paul