Hi,
I'm using faultWithPrimaryKeyValue to access an eo in a sharedEC.
I was using it thinking it would return only faulted eos in the sharedEC, but after reading the java doc again, I think it may do a fetch to access the object (if not available in the fault).

So my issue is that I'm fetching object in the sharedEC with specific parameters, but when I request an object through faultWithPrimaryKeyValue, I can access object that doesn't conform to the sharedEC specific parameters.

For example, I can have an attribute "available" (boolean) on my object and only put the ones with available=true in my sharedEC. But I can still acces all the objet through my specific action using faultWithPrimaryKeyValue which is not what I want:)

Is there a way to request only a fault from a specific ec?
Or do I have to test for the specific attributes after I get the object? (If I can avoid this, it is really nice:))

Thanks

Xavier