On 29 nov. 06, at 13:11, Daniele Corti wrote:

is there a way to make it run on the port 80, or I need to deploy it on a server?

You can try to force the port with -WOPORT 80 (more info : http:// developer.apple.com/documentation/WebObjects/Deployment/ Deploying_Applications/Reference/chapter_8_section_3.html). Check also that WODirectConnectEnabled is set to true, unless you won't be able to test without an adaptor. I'm not sure it's going to work, binding ports under 1024 as non-root user might be tricky.