To query for NULL values you need to use NSKeyValueCoding.NullValue

Pierre

On 7 Dec 2006, at 18:32, Baiss Eric Magnusson wrote:

Wouldn't the following fetch the record if I don't set any value for the 3 <$> variables, and the record in the DB has <null> for the 3 fields?

        ((areaID = $areaID) or (stateID = $stateID) or (groupID = $groupID)
                         or ((areaID = stateID) and (areaID = groupID)))

Do I have to set the bindings if the variable is null? Because I do: ( thus not setting the bindings for the $areaID)

        public WODisplayGroup                   groups;
        if ( curArea != null )
                groups.queryBindings().setObjectForKey( curArea.areaID(),
"areaID");
        etc.
----
Baiss Eric Magnusson