Hi Group,

I tried to use the AjaxAutoComplete component from Project Wonder 3.0. I modified the example and it seemed to work very good in my environment. But when I use the Component inside a WOForm I have the problem that pressing the enter key to complete the Autocompletion triggers a form submission and creates an HTML list output of the AjaxAutoComplete list. So far so good I thought and I added an action binding to the WOForm component which I didn't use before, because I used action bindings for the submission elements in the form (2 submit buttons and 4 image buttons). Regarding to the WO documentation (Dynamic Elements Documentation) the action binding of a WOForm will not be used when a submit component like a submit button or image button is triggered and this component has an action binding too... But - now my form always uses the action binding of the WOForm, even if I trigger the submission with one of the sumit buttons or image buttons.

Does someone has experience with this behaviour? I am somehow confused.

Best regards,

Helmut