Hi there,

On 25/01/2007, at 7:29 PM, Thierry Kramis wrote:

We're having some problems to include libraries into our build under
WOLIPS/Eclipse:

1. we imported the libraries into a subfolder of our project

Which one?

2. We added them to the eclipse build path.

Helpful for code-completion.

3. on the dev machine everything works well
4. we can't deploy the application because the woa file doesn't include the
third party jars.

How can we force wolips to put these jars into the build, so that their
available to the application on the deployment server?

Simple. Change the name of #1 to the same name mentioned in the ant build file or vice versa.

Mine looks like the following:

<target name="build.woapp">
        <woapplication ...>
                <lib dir="Libraries">
                        <include name="*.jar"/>
                        <exclude name="**/*.woa/**"/>
                </lib>
        </woapplication>
</target>

Standard name would be "lib" for example...

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck