Actually, the voting helps. I know that there is someone looking at it already, but I'm considering it as well. I already have an XSL dev tool that we use in house that I might be able to modify as the base. What I'm most interested in is the interest, and to a lesser degree, the price people are interested at, since 'free' isn't going to do it (initially).

If I tackle this, I'll probably do so in the same manner I did another project where it was a 'for a fee' project with a stated goal amount that when reached I open sourced the code.

Andy