On Feb 1, 2007, at 1:28 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

I am copying Sacha on this, he can tell you how to use JMeter.

Some time ago, I wrote a little primer on using JMeter with WO. You can find it here: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:WebObjects/Testing/ Load_Testing_WO_Apps_with_JMeter

Note that since it doesn't use XPath (or at least I haven't figured out how to make it do so), any change to your UI will likely require tweaks to your testing script.

sacha

--
Sacha Michel Mallais             400 kg chimp
Global Village Consulting Inc.   http://www.global-village.net/