On 21 févr. 07, at 21:09, Sean wrote:

When launching my WOApplication I get the following error message

<WOImage>: could not get height/width information for image at /cgi- bin/WebObjects/NewTicketTr acker.woa/wr?wodata=ERROR_NOT_FOUND_framework_*null*_filename_images %2Fsignin.gif / images/signin.gif / null

I have the images under the WebServerResources/images directory
What could be causing this issue ?

Hi,

do you use wolips ?
What do you mean by
"I have the images under the WebServerResources/images directory" ?
--> Can you see your image under /YourApp.woa/Content/ WebServerResources/images/ ? --> If your image is under a folder "WebServerResources" in your project tree, you should have :

ImageButton1: WOImageButton {
    filename = "WebServerResources/images/signin.gif";
    action = validateLoginAction;
}

hope this help

Regards,