I would like advise on the best way (or just any way if you prefer) to set up the following functionality.

I have a page wrapper or template that contains a stateless , non- synchronizing component called ErrorMessage.
ErrorMessage has one instance String variable called 'message'.

I have a page called 'NewClient' that is a partial component contained in the page wrapper. It too has a string var called 'message'. When a user leaves a required field empty in NewClient, I set the message string in NewClient to something like "this field is required". Ideally, upon returning context ().page(), I would like the ErrorMessage component to display the message field (i.e. "this field is required") from the NewClient page.

Is it possible to wire this up using valueForBinding, or am I missing something? If yes, how is this done, exactly?

Please ask for clarification if I have left anything out.

Thanks,

Mike