Bruno,

Is there a way to only put it in /Library/Framework??

/Library/Framework is not available to your web server, thank goodness! You really don't want that. What you have here is what's called a "split-install." Web server resources are separated out so they can be made available in a directory under your web site's "document root" directory. Which in your case is /Library/WebServer/ Documents. Your web server will, and should, only have access to files and folders contained within this directory. It's a security thing.

I recently deployed a framework which contains pictures in WebServerResources. At the beginning, pictures weren't displayed, I had to put the framework in /Library/WebServer/Documents/WebObjects/Framework/ myFramework.framework in addition to in /Libray/Framework/ myFramework.framework...

Is there a way to only put it in /Library/Framework??

Thanks.

Bruno.

Robert Walker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]