You could also add an "ordering" column to the EO. Then you sort on the "ordering" column.

David

On 10 May 2007, at 8:27 AM, Ken Anderson wrote:

Fabrice,

I would suggest, if possible, to separate the number from the name in the EO. That way, you could just sort on the number, or a combination of name and number.

Even with your own sorting, you're going to have to pull the number off the end of the string to sort it properly.

Do you want to do this with a database query, or in memory? If in memory, you could create a method that pulls the number off and returns that number, then use that method as the key for sorting in memory.

Ken