What wolips install site and version are you using? When did you last update?

ms

On Jun 5, 2007, at 3:22 AM, Edgar Ra. Klein wrote:

Hi,

I'm wondering whether I'm doing s.th. wrong or WOLips just cannot resolve some methods in the model files.

I have generated _Class and Class-files using eogenerator. Now I have an instance of e.g. Author object, let say author, using in my component and refer to it in the .wod file like author.firstName to bind it to a WOString. Since the class Author extends _Author it does not have the method firstName, but _Author does.

My question: Is WOLips currently not resolving methods going up the class hierarchy as expected?

Thanx for any comments and suggestions,
Ed