On Jun 5, 2007, at 6:57 AM, SigurĂ°ur E. Vilhelmsson wrote:

2007/6/5, Pascal Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
It's just me, or every WO developer seems to have developed a CMS ?
I can't count how many people has said that they have a custom CMS
done with WO :-)

I've also noticed that.  It would be great to have a very basic one as
a demo with code examples for a newbie as myself :)

The problem is that they are usually custom as they are not basic, they are solving a problem other ones don't solve.

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.