I reinstalled the WebObjects.mpkg and now it's ok...

On Jun 5, 2007, at 12:42 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

Is Java up to date? Other than that, I am without a guess on this one.

On Jun 5, 2007, at 9:25 AM, Ken Anderson wrote:

Nothing on the console at all...here's the complete error:

NSRuntime.loadLibrary(expressionextensionsjava) error.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no expressionextensionsjava in java.library.path
at com.apple.cocoa.foundation.NSRuntime.loadLibrary (NSRuntime.java:150)

Ken