new EOKeyValueQualifier(
        "postingsForMonth" /* let EOGenerator create a constant */,
        EOQualifier.QualifierOperatorEqual,
        NSKeyValueCoding.NullValue);

Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.

On Jun 5, 2007, at 11:17 PM, Ted Archibald wrote:

I forgot to mention that "objectIDPostingsForMonth" is a foreign key and the relationship in the entity Posting is called "postingsForMonth"