On 12.06.2007, at 10:14, David Holt wrote:

I think just that fact that 80 people from all over the world gave up their weekend to go hear about WO topics was fantastic news. Also for those of us who were there, seeing every break between sessions turn into 30 minute conversations throughout the room showed that the community is very strong. Lots of things to talk about. Lots of people to talk to. In fact in most cases the speakers had a hard time shutting everyone up! It was very encouraging. As Alex Cone said, we went there for a glass of water and got a firehose of information. Great stuff. Thanks to all involved with putting the day on.

...and imagining that those 80 guys would like to expand WOWODC from one to two days sounds even more promissing :)

Ed