Hi Thierry,

Take a look at JPAM framework [1]. It seems to have support for RSA SecurID and it is JAAS-compliant. We have a framework to use JAAS with WebObjects for authentication. It is not completely finished, but if you want, we can share the code with you.

[1] http://jpam.sourceforge.net/index.html

Cheers,

Henrique

Thierry Kramis wrote: