David,

I agree with all your points about the way the wiki looks/behaves. And I am approaching it from the POV of somebody who has been doing WO development for coming up on 10 years now (yikes! I'm getting old) and am just hungry for the new information (project Wonder stuff, etc.). So it might not work for newbies. There is a scary amount of info there. It's hard trying to weigh that against all the benefits of the wiki (everybody can post there, it's searchable, etc) and figure out the overall best approach. As long as there is good cross- linking, I suppose everybody wins. Thanks for the input.

Mark