So I get that Eclipse is where things are going for WO development....but I have a few clients who operate in managed environments...so I need to give them a list of reasons of having either Xcode or Eclipse (there is this odd 1-limit IDE for their environment due to some past craziness...). Since things are slowing down for them, it would be a good time to consider migration.

I've heard of some opints, but I've been stuck in another land for the past few months....

Does anyone have a list of the pros/cons of both Xcode and Eclipse for WO development, for either technical reasons or anything else that can think of? Please include missing/broken functionality, bugs with the current versions of either.....anything you can think of that makes life difficult or wonderful!

P.S. - I'd omit the fact that Xcode 2.x is the end of the road for WO tools in Xcode....I've made that VERY clear. Leopard will support them, but thats the end of the road...

Thanks,
jeremy