Pascal,

is it possible to see the results?

        atze

Am 04.07.2007 um 02:34 schrieb Pascal Robert:

I know, it was Canada Day 3 days ago, and now it's Independance Day in the States, but don't forget our community survey !

        http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Rd8PBbh0xxJh3eyuPPvdIg_3d_3d

It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to complete it, so don't be shy.

Other rules :

- One survey per organization, if I see the same organization more than one time, I will delete the duplicates

- Please, please, be honest in your answers

The survey is open up to August 31th. If you have a blog, please add a link to the survey so that more people are aware of it.

Thanks !

Freeport & Soliversum
Alexander Spohr
[EMAIL PROTECTED]