On Jul 05, 2007, at 17:52, Angelo Chen wrote:

Hi,

I just installed the weobjects come with June 2007's
developer DVD, but any way to check what's the version
of this WebObjects?

Also I do see /application/Openbase folder, but can't
create any new database, any way to use Openbase?
Thanks.

You need the OpenBase Manager app, from the Applications/OpenBase/ folder, to manage your databases. Assuming all is installed correctly, it is straightforward and easy.

A.C.

無限電郵儲存量,立即使用Yahoo! Mail,你就無 需再擔心收件箱儲存空間會否過量!