On 6-Jul-07, at 2:32 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

On Jul 6, 2007, at 11:27 AM, Kieran Kelleher wrote:

I have only one more thing to add to this thread .......

I really appreciate the incredible open source work Mike Schrag has done in the last year on ComponentEditor and EntityModeler.

<WellDone.png>--

aboveSentiment * infinity

But back to what Janine was saying...

Do you really need to be able to see a rendered version of the page in the tool to gain what you need (I usually make html changes with my app running, refreshing the browser as I work.) or could the addition of some additional functionality in the component editor help you visualize more clearly?

Like selecting a container element and seeing it's extent? ie: click on a form and have the form up to the closing tag highlighted?

Oh, and while I'm asking, a re-factor into subcomponent tool would be nice, and a generate missing bindings in java file tool, and a pony... but mostly the pony.

--
;david

--
David LeBer