What if we approached refactoring from the other direction: changing the Entity name in the model does a renaming of the associated Java classes?

Chuck

On Jul 31, 2007, at 1:12 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

Unfortunately refactor doesn't ripple into eomodels because it's really expensive to load models ... It should be actually really simple to do a regex search/replace for the key name though.

ms