Hi list, sorry for rehashing this old topic, but I could use some help.

When I deploy my app (using the ant build) it can't seem to find the jars that are included in the project. I've managed to get them copied into the deployment *.woa folder (using the resources.include.patternset), but when I run the app I still get a NoClassDefFoundError. If I put the jars in /Library/Java/Extensions it runs just fine, but of course I'd like the bundle to be self- contained. I can manually edit the MacOSClasPath.txt and that works too, but this seems silly.

What am I missing? Where should the jars go?

FWIW, I found this helpful thread on the list which has gotten me this far:
http://lists.apple.com/archives/webobjects-dev/2007/Jan/msg00339.html

Jacob