Finally It seems I fix the issue for one of the example:  AjaxExample.

In the build path I had a servlet.jar configured that was expected in the Library/WebObjects/Extensions/ but doesn't exist. I remove this reference and now the application launch. I'll have to play with it to see if everything find and understand what is in it.

David B.