Hi Frol,

in order to do a many-to-may, switch in the Table Mode view, then you need to select the 2 entity in the following way: first selects the model root icon on the left view, then selects the two entities rows on the right view (uses Option-click to select the entities rows), then selects in Menu the item Property->Join in Many-to-Many. In this way EOModeler creates for you the join entity. Later on you need to fill some values in the join entity attributes

Paolo Sommaruga