Hi Frank,

A couple of comments. Generally, the primary key for the many to many relationship is the combination of the two primary keys that the table is linking together. It may be possible for it to work without it set up like that, but I've never done it. Secondly, there are usually six key relationships in many-to-many relationships. In your case, RB and RA should have "nullify" as their delete rule. The cardinality should be "to one" and the optionality should be "mandatory." The next two relationships are the inverse ones: BR and AR. They should be to-many and optional. They should have "cascade" as their delete rule. None of those four relationships need to be class properties. The last two relationships are the actually to- many relationships that are defined as BR.RA or AR.RB. Those are the only relationships that you should have to work with (unless the link table has specific info you want to get).

Is that what your setup looks like? If so, and it still doesn't work, then you may have to dig deeper. I've been stumped by nearly every type of frustrating relationship imaginable and it almost always comes down to me swearing that my model is right, but finding out that I am wrong. Even if it is "right" by normal human logic, EO have very little tolerance for other opinions of what is right and wrong and won't work if it isn't the way it wants it.

John