Hi All,

I have a many to many relation with a relation-table. I don't work with propagate key, so I have a primairy key and two foreign keys to the other tables. Those foreign keys cannot be null. Sometimes we see that one of the keys, or both of the foreign keys are zero. I am not able to reproduce that yet, but it is happening to much. Of course when we later delete a row that has a relation to another table with foreign key zero, we get an exception!!! I wanted to know if someone else has experienced that. How can I get an zero? Is it because I am not working with propagate keys? My project is very complicated and I use many different EOEditingcontext, but just one instance for the moment.

Thanks,
Frank Stock