Hello there;

We need to make a webobjects application connects to a WebSphere
connection pool and it seems that there is only LDAP JNDI supported with
EOModeler.

(snipped from another email I wrote...)

Although I haven't needed to do this myself, the alternative means of configuring this appears to be to set the "JDBCAdaptor.DataSourceJndiNameKey" key in the connection dictionary in your model. Then you need to configure a JDBC data source in your JNDI tree (either using deployment tools or via the 'web.xml' file).

So probably the best means of doing this to set the connection dictionary on the model.

cheers.

___
Andrew Lindesay
technology : www.lindesay.co.nz