On 12/09/2007, at 3:23 AM, Chuck Hill wrote:

On Sep 11, 2007, at 8:27 AM, Paolo Sommaruga wrote:

finally I have successfully migrated some of our elaborate wo web applications from Xcode to eclipse/wolips. Also I can war deploy it, thanks to Chuck which has helped me with my class loader conflict problem with ant.

Now I'm trying to figure me how to migrate one wo jc application, not D2J and here I miss in wolips the Xcode target concept. I mean the Xcode Web Server target in which the interface java class and nib files are placed. I 'm just able to place the nib files in MyJavaApp.woContents/WebServerResources using the useful contextual menu WOLips Tools->Include as WebServerResources.

But I see that my client side java class are builded in the server side stuff. Xcode compiles the client side java class and build a jar file in MyJavaApp.woa/Contents/WebServerResources/Java. How do the same with wolips ? Someone has an ant task for this, i 'm new to ant ? Has someone builded successfully a jc non D2J application with wolips ?

I am not a Java Client developer, but this might be of help to you:

http://java.1mileup.com:8080/blojsom/blog/default/Java%20Client%20in %20Windows%20Eclipse/2005/02/25/ JavaClient_in_WOLips_setting_up_the_project.html

And have a chat with Andres about putting this up here:
http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Tutorials

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck