Hallo Ute,

beeing a little late for the discussion I hope you could solve your problem already. In case not I have a suspicion regarding your second problem as I stumbled over the same error message recently.

My problem appeared as I tried to delete an object which has "relations" to no longer existing objects or rather there were foreign keys left which did no longer represent any valid object. So EOF replaces that with "fake"-eos (instead of throwing an error immediatly). The error message was caused by a modeled to-many back relationship which should have been set to null according deletion rule. So EOF tried to set this to-may-relation in the fake eo which throws the error.

So my advice would be to check your data integrity. To find such "fake" eos Chuck has a method suggested in his book (Chapter 3, section "Detecting Referential Integrity Problems") which was very helpful to me.

Regards
Susanne
--
Susanne Schneider