On Oct 27, 2007, at 7:01 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

You and your lucky GMT+10 :) Now that Leopard is officially released, I can actually comment on some of these things. I can't
I wonder what I was going to say in the end of this sentence :) "I can't ...." "... wait to get Leopard"? "... find my keys"? Who knows :)

The Shadow knows...   (but that was probably before your time.) :-)
I only know this reference from my father talking about radio shows ... Sorry to rub that one in, Jerry :)

Heh, feel no remorse; I invited that. Besides, what the heck are you doing answering email at 7:00 AM on Saturday??? Just can't keep those fingers off the keyboard?

I have an excuse, someone called our phone around 5:50 this morning, but I couldn't get to it before they hung up. That blew away what had been a beautiful sleep to that point.

Regards,
Jerry

--
__ Jerry W. Walker,
WebObjects Developer/Instructor for High Performance Industrial Strength Internet Enabled Systems

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    203 278-4085        office