Hi!

I don't understand your question. WOLips has nothing to do with the DB. As long as you have the correct plugin installed, WOLips will be able to handle SQL generation for any DB.

You have a lot of criteria to base your decision, but in what relates to WO and WOLips, it's just a matter of being supported or not by WO. If it is, no problems with that.

  Yours

Miguel Arroz