There have been many mails on WO passing. First of all it didn't until now, and it won't for some time (at least that is what I think). But anyway. With the introduction of Webobject 5.4 and Leopard we've seen two things:

1. Java isn't top priority anymore (look at Java 6 not being there...).
2. Therefore also Webobjects can't be.

They didn't even manage to launch a new webobjects homepage synchronized with the release of Leopard and in Server Features it isn't leasted under the key technologie section. And to be honest, the progress they made since 5.3 in my view is a little dissapointing altough going in the right direction. They now mainly rely on help from the superbe wonder community for tools and anything. But in the end their pushing other technologies in place...

Regards Thierry