This has nothing to do with Project Wonder -- This is the WebObjects 5.4 parser. Project Wonder just happens to have a "competing" parser with similar features. Everything I referred to was related to 5.4. Based on what Pierre said, does the particular template have an empty WOD file? Otherwise it sounds like you should not be seeing this error.

ms