On 31.10.2007, at 23:08, Guido Neitzer wrote:

Okay, I found the reason, but not a good solution yet. Apple deprecated an API call in the EOSQLExpression and I haven't found the right hook again to see add the correct statement. I have a quick hack, but nothing where I can say, that it will work properly.

I committed the quick hack in the PostgreSQLPlugin in Wonder for now as it will not break more at the moment, so a new nightly Wonder build will probably fix that for now.

A final solution is way more work as the API has changed there.

cug