On 01/11/2007, at 3:17 PM, Thomas wrote:

So where do I find the logs for the JavaMonitor startup attempt? There isn't even a /var/log/webobjects.log file, and JavaMonitor is launched with enough permissions to write into it.

You need to modify wotaskd.woa/Contents/Resources/SpawnOfWotaskd.sh to redirect the output of the process to a file instead of to /dev/null.

Or better still... any idea why JavaMonitor won't launch my app?

wotaskd launches it, and you will probably need to look at a stacktrace to find out why it's quitting.

Has anybody else succeeded in deploying a WO 5.3 Wonder application on Leopard Server?

Regards
Thomas

Seeya...Q

Quinton Dolan - [EMAIL PROTECTED]