Is this a model or a refmodel, can you post your .eogen file contents along with where exactly the models are located?

On Oct 31, 2007, at 10:11 PM, Jonathan Miller wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to use JavaEOGenerator with Eclipse 3.3.1.1, today's build of WOLIPS and WebObjects 5.3.

The generator initializes but at the end of a long spew of information I see the following error message:

Start generation
Cannot load model: 'file:/Developer/Applications/ JavaEOGenerator.woa/Resources/ParadiseDB.eomodeld/'
End generation

Obviously EOGenerator is looking in the wrong place for my model. Does anyone recognize my mistake?

Best,

Jon