Remember waaaaay back when WebObjects supported Objective-C /and/ Java? Well, travel back with me if you are able.

I'm working with an Objective-C port of the MultiECLockManager. I ran into a really nasty situation because when you lock an editing context, it creates an autorelease pool that is subsequently released on unlock. Since autorelease pools work in stacks and I was locking/unlocking an array of editing contexts, pools were being released before I wanted them to. I did end up solving this issue by going /backwards/ through the array of editing contexts when unlocking.

However, I'm wondering if there is a way to avoid this situation altogether. It is a long-shot that anyone here will be able to help (as you've all been writing Java apps for so long!), but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask:

Does anyone have experience working with peer editing contexts in Objective-C WO?

--
-------------------------------------
Dana Kashubeck

Phone: 440-835-2477 x. 125
Fax:   440-835-4594
-------------------------------------

begin:vcard
fn:Dana Kashubeck
n:Kashubeck;Dana
org:Riemer Reporting Service, Inc.;MIS
adr:Suite 100;;24600 Detroit Road;Westlake;Ohio;44135;United States of America
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Systems Manager
tel;work:440-835-2477 ext. 125
tel;fax:440-835-4594