Does anyone have the relative path name issues resolved yet? Or is that still being worked on?

On Nov 7, 2007, at 3:32 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

please keep these on the mailing list ...
I don't use any JC stuff, so I'm not sure if it works, but JavaEOGen is supposed to be a drop-in replacement (well, except for template syntax) for eogen. I would recommend just trying JavaEOGenerator. You don't need Leopard or 5.4 to use it.

ms