Le 07-11-05 à 12:37, Chuck Hill a écrit :

On Nov 3, 2007, at 11:55 PM, Pascal Robert wrote:

On Nov 3, 2007, at 10:05 PM, Klaus Berkling wrote:

Does anyone still look at or use the WOShowcase at DynEd?

http://www.dyned.com/woshowcase/

With the wiki pages and http://www.wocommunity.org/ I don't think there is much of a reason to keep it around.

Thoughts anyone?

We don't plan to have a apps directory on wocommunity.org (only a members listing), so I think your site is a great addition.

I'd also like to see it say around. The community site could link to it under Who?

Done.

        http://www.wocommunity.org/webobjects_directory.html