Sam:

I believe this is a known bug in 5.4. Currently, the only fix is to remove the package from the definition:

JSPrototype: Javascript {...

Tobias

On Nov 20, 2007, at 12:52 PM, Sam Barnum wrote:

I've just upgraded to WO 5.4

My existing app is complaining about WODeclarationFormatExceptions in my .wod file, because I have fully qualified component definitions.

The .wod excerpt:

JSPrototype: com.prosc.component.Javascript {
        fileName = "prototype.js";
        framework = "ProscLib";
}

The error:
com.webobjects.appserver.parser.declaration.WODeclarationFormatExcepti on: JSAutocompleter: 1:14: Lexical error at line 1, column 17. Encountered: "." (46), after : ""

Any suggestions for fully qualifying a component name?  Thanks!

--
Sam Barnum
360 Works