Hi All,

I am having a number of problems with Eclipse not being able to find Variables/Components/Methods, etc sporadically over several projects, and wanted see if others have run into this issue.

For example, one page throws up a dialogue window - 'Buggy key in WoComponent' > Reason: This WOComponent does not have an instance variable of the name testObject or _testObject, nor a method named.... (It also gives a the same message in the console window) But the component java file does in fact contain this var.

Another example, I have a link with an action class & directActionName binding (DirectAction & Page1Action), and Eclipse reports: Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.webobjects.appserver.WODirectAction.page1Action()
But this action is in fact in the DirectAction class.

These errors are a real 'show stopper'- how do you proceed from here?

A while back I ran into a similar problem where the project could not find a variable in the session class(that was in fact there), and Keiran K offered a snippet of code to use the project's session class. But now this problem seems to have plagued other places in the project.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing these type of problems?

TIA for any info.