I have a repetition that has, as one of it's cells, a WOCheckbox wrapped inside a WOHyperlink. When you press the check box the hyperlink function is called and updates some internal counters. This used to work fine both with Firefox and with Safari. Now is still works with Firefox and Safari 3.0.3, but it doesn't work with Safari 3.0.4. On 3.0.4 it doesn't seem to call the hyperlink function, but if I include a character inside the hyperlink and click on the character it works. Just to explain myself better:

When I look at the page source, you can clearly see the hyperlink, but the checkbox object seems to trump it.

Any clues/suggestions ?

--
Valerio Luccio                  (212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging        4 Washington Place, Room 156

       "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"